Friday, April 22, 2011

T-Shirt Pom Poms

I've been wanting to make these super cute t-shirt pom poms for quite some time now. Unfortunately, I haven't really had a chance to make them and I haven't had much luck finding good tutorials to follow...until now.

As I was searching through some of my favorite blogs as I often do, I found this oh so simple tutorial here.


After following the steps I created this Easter wreath for my front door!





I really thought this was a great way to celebrate Easter as well as Earth Day!

I used a couple of my old shirts for the project, some scrapbook paper for the bunny silhouette and I covered the wreath with awesome printed packaging tape that you can purchase now in various prints!

This was by far one of the easiest projects yet!





Don't you just love the vibrant colors! It makes me feel so springy inside!


I also created extra pom poms for other parts of the house.





This would also be great for pom pom garland, place settings or topiary trees (which I attempted, but I need a new strategy..they were really heavy and kept falling over...boo..).

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be partying at these great linky sites!
Happy Friday, Happy Earth Day and Happy Easter Weekend!


Don't forget to check back tomorrow!
Enter to win a giveaway from Freschetta Pizza!
You won't want to miss it!


2 comments:

Patrice April 22, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

I LOVE those bunnies on that wreath, and the poms turned out great! I need to learn how to make some now, I can think of a million places I might put them! Hmmm...

Unknown May 10, 2011 at 4:25 PM  

FYI, a great spot to get any sort of custom printed tape is a place called APSTape. I told them exactly what kind of project I was doing and they were incredibly helpful and informative. The website is www.apstape.com or you can call them at (800) 969-2100. Good luck and enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails